My name is Margaret Scott, I am a 26-year old following her dreams and passions.
I started writing at a young age. My parents encouraged me to keep a journal and write in it every day because I use to tell them stories all the time.
I also like to pursue my passion of photography. I was lucky to learn under an amazing photographer in high school to expand my knowledge of cameras and photos. Since high school I have made professional photography friends that have been able to continue to help me improve my sports photographing.
Interesting Facts about me
- I am a very energetic person and I am constantly smiling.
- I have previously worked two years in the Drone business. I worked for Video Aerial Systems where I built antennas and Styrofoam aircrafts to be shipped around the world.
- I teach karate for Campbell County Recreation Department. I received my black belt when I was 14 years old and have continued to teach and practice the art of American Karate.
- I was a youth soccer coach for three years, mostly U6 and U8 teams.
- I played soccer and danced in high school.
- I love coffee and tend to drink quite a lot at times.
- When I was little I wanted to play football but my parents wouldn't let me so I settled for learning the sport.
- I wish I could have played every sport that is available.
9. I love sitting down to do some creative writing.
10. Baking a a major passion of mine, at one time I thought I would open a bakery and bring the Italian desserts to Lynchburg.
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.authorgraph.com/authors/AuthorMScott"><img src="https://www.authorgraph.com/widgets/author/AuthorMScott.gif" alt="Get your e-book signed by Margaret P Scott" /></a>